Come join us and become part of the core project team. We are an exciting interactive technology agency servicing some of the top brands in the digital media space.
The successful candidate should have at least 2-3 years' experience managing all levels of interactive projects from discovery and design through technical development and deployment. He/she must have experience with and an in-depth understanding of various online technologies (Web, mobile, social, etc.), ideally with a focus on open source platforms/technologies such as Drupal. This person, who will report to the Director of Projects, must be adept at multitasking and understand the importance of consistent communication to our clients. He/she must also be an enthusiastic problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. As the key point of contact for both the Client and the project team, the Project Manager plays a pivotal role in the success of any major engagement.
• Work with the project team on proposals and scope project hours with design and development teams
• Ensure that each project adheres to our project management processes and that there is open collaboration with internal team leads
• Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and work progress
• Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization so that requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
• Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
• Consistently identify needs that Clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
• Consistently manage client expectations, deliver the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
• Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
• Bachelors degree and at least 2-3 years of experience in interactive project management
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Deep understanding and awareness of product development and experience tying product goals to business goals
• Experience working across multiple projects or as the primary Project Manager on a large-scale digital projects
• Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is essential
• Mobile and social media/community experience an asset
• Competencies in project management software, bug tracking and other project management tools.
To apply for this position, e-mail your cover letter and resume